GOOD KARMA BRANDS
CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS FOR PARTNERS AND FANS
Good Karma Brands, LLC is a media and marketing company with expertise in leveraging the power of national and local sports, and local news to build brands and connect with fans through audio, video, digital and events.Learn More
Radio Network & Podcasts
- Live sports talk, play by play and on demand podcasts from the Worldwide Leader in Sports
- 250+ live play by play events including the MLB Playoffs & The World Series, the NBA Playoffs & NBA Finals, the College Football Playoff and the NFL
- A daily sports talk lineup featuring the most entertaining, informative and engaging content with hosts including Mike Greenberg, Jay Williams and more
- A deep catalog of podcasts including The ESPN Daily, Fantasy Focus Football, The Lowe Post, 30 for 30 and more available on the ESPN App, Spotify, YouTube, Apple Podcasts, and countless additional distribution platforms
- ESPN Radio Network airs across 450 AM/FM affiliates, SiriusXM Channel 80, TuneIn, smart speakers and more
Good Karma Brands is the “Official Operating Partner” for ESPN Digital. Our team executes local DMA strategies for our brand and agency partners utilizing the full portfolio of ESPN Digital Products, inclusive of Connected TV, Short Form Video/Pre-Roll and Premium Display.
As a partner of ESPN Events, we represent their collegiate events across the country, including four early-season college football kickoff games, 17 college bowl games, nine college basketball events, and a college softball event. We have represented the RoofClaim.com Boca Raton Bowl since its inception in 2014 as well as the Union Home Mortgage Gasparilla Bowl, Cure Bowl, ESPN Events Invitational and Shriners Childrens Hospital Clearwater Invitational.