NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
ESPN Wisconsin is executing a contest to give away a prize each Thursday during Scalzo & Brust. During each show, beginning Friday, July 7, 2023, at 4PM CST, through Thursday, July 22, 2023, at 6PM CST, fans will hear a cue to call for a chance to play “Over/Under”. Two (2) callers will be selected via a cue to participate in the segment. The show producer will select any category and the line he thinks the hosts will guess correctly. From there, the two (2) callers selected will pick either the “over” (more than the line set) or the “under” (less than the line set). Whichever caller chooses correctly will win the prize. The prize will be 4x tickets to Road America.
HOW TO ENTER
These rules govern the “Over/Under” promotion (the “Promotion”) being conducted by WKTI 94.5 ESPN 301 W Wisconsin Ave, Suite 200, Milwaukee, WI 53203, WTLX 100.5 ESPN 821 E Washington Ave, Madison, WI 53703, and WBEV 95.3 ESPN 100 Bill McCollum Wy, Beaver Dam, WI 53916 (“GKB”) beginning on Friday, July 7, 2023, at 4PM CST and ending on Thursday, July 27, 2023, at 6PM CST.
- To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method(s):
- Cue to Call during local programming of Scalzo & Brust.
- To participate in the Promotion, you must listen to Scalzo & Brust on WTLX 100.5 ESPN, WKTI 94.5 ESPN, and WBEV 95.3 ESPN FM beginning on Friday, July 7, 2023 at 4PM CST and ending on Thursday, July 27, 2023, by 6PM in the Central Standard Time Zone each Thursday during the Promotion dates for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, be the designated number callers (as announced by the on-air personality prior to the cue to call) to get through to the Milwaukee contest line at (800) 990-3776 for WKTI. Occasionally the show may operate out of Madison – 100.5 WTLX and on those days you would call (844) 770-3776 or out of Beaver Dam – WBEV 95.3 and on those days you would call (920) 885-4446 as announced and provided by the hosts. There will be two (2) callers to get through the contest line to participate in the segment. The show producer will determine the “line” of how many correct answers the hosts can answer. From there, the two (2) callers selected will pick either the “over” (more correct guesses than the set line), or the “under” (less correct guesses than the set line). Both participants cannot choose the same option. At the time of the entrant’s call, callers will be required to provide all information requested including their full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers, and email address in order to be eligible to win. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller that successfully makes it through on the call-in line will participate in the segment for a chance to win the prize. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win. There may be up to (2) winners selected on-air during the Promotion dates. GKB is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions or any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call. Due to delays in the GKB online streaming of its broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air contests.
- Show times are subject to change based on breaking news and specialty content at the discretion of GKB. GKB has the right to not notify fans and to not update contest rules or the webpage when such situations occur.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are the age of 18 years and above and reside in Wisconsin. Employees of GKB, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, GKB’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, other radio stations in the Madison, Beaver Dam, and Milwaukee metropolitan areas and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, or children) and/or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by GKB only once every seven (7) days and only once every thirty (30) days if the prize is valued over $600. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any GKB promotion.
- The winner must provide valid government-issued photo identification and provide his or her complete address (Street, City, Zip Code), email address, and date of birth and phone number to claim a prize.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and GKB will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. GKB will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- a. Four (4) prizes may be awarded in this Promotion. Each prize consists of one of the following:
- 4x tickets to Road America
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize is $440.00. If the winner’s preferred shipping address is closer in miles to Milwaukee, WI, the winner will be awarded a gift card to Mars Cheese Castle. If the winner’s preferred shipping address is closer in miles to Madison, WI, the winner will be awarded a gift card to the North and South Seafood & Smokehouse. If the winner’s preferred shipping address is closer in miles to Beaver Dam, WI, the winner will be awarded a gift card to The Shores in Fox Lake. GKB will make the final determination as to which prize a fan will be awarded. The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the Prize. GKB accepts no responsibility for repairing any real or supposed damage to any prize.
- All prizes or prize certificates will be mailed to the winners. In order to officially claim their prize, each winner must complete and return any required prize forms to GKB. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. GKB is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that GKB may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes or cash of comparable value. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of GKB management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- Winners are selected the same days the Promotion runs.
- Odds of winning a prize depends upon the number and order of calls received and your ability to correctly guess the “over” or the “under”.
- Qualifiers must listen to Scalzo & Brust on WTLX 100.5 ESPN, WKTI 94.5 ESPN, or WBEV 95.3 to win. Prize winners need not be present to win.
- Winners will be notified by an employee of GKB by the phone number or email they provided to the show producer within (72) hours of being selected the winner. The winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within thirty (30) days of winning or prize will be forfeited. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by GKB in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize(s) or prize certificate(s), GKB, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner(s) (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s)) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless GKB, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of GKB that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, GKB reserves the right to select the winner(s) by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winner(s).
- GKB, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of GKB’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If GKB makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, GKB reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- GKB reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the
control of GKB, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, GKB reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- GKB is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by Thursday, July 27, 2023, to “Over/Under – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, 301 W Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 200, Milwaukee, WI 53203. For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by Monday, September 27, 2023, to the above address marked “Over/Under – Winner List.” The Official Rules shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of GKB and may be posted online at http://espnwisconsincontests.com/.
Administrator: Good Karma Brands Milwaukee, LLC – 301 W Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 200, Milwaukee, WI 53203
Sponsor: Road America, N 7390, WI-67, Plymouth, WI 53073