Good Karma Brands is looking for a Verizon Wireless Consultant to join our Verizon Wireless Zone team who thrives in a customer service-based environment. The ideal candidate will have a sales-minded attitude, while having a friendly and upbeat personality to assist customers and be the face of the store! To learn more about Good Karma Brands, please visit goodkarmabrands.com.
The Role of a Verizon Wireless Consultant: Verizon Wireless Consultants do just that: they consult! Verizon Wireless Consultants have the opportunity to learn valuable business skills, such as retail and inventory management, as well as contribute to marketing and branding for both Verizon and Good Karma Brands, community involvement and more. The role of a GKB Verizon Wireless Consultant is to actively listen to our guest’s needs and recommend solutions tailored to each unique interaction.
Daily Tasks of a Verizon Wireless Consultant:
• Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver
• Listen to guest’s needs in order to provide them with the best device, product and service solutions
• Generate and share new ideas for more efficient and effective processes, including but not limited to: guest interactions, store policies and procedures, internal processes, training and development
• Engage current and potential fans through various social media platforms
• Ensure guests and fans in the local community are aware that the Wireless location is a resource for wireless information, support and education
• Reconcile daily finances and transactions
• Ensure organization of all inventory and documents, while maintaining the store’s high standard for appearance
• Perform tasks involved in the overall daily operation of the Wireless location
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
• Friendly, optimistic and upbeat personality – caffeine addicts welcome
• Personal sense of responsibility and accountability
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker.
• Willingness to accept and provide feedback
• Solution oriented work ethic
• General knowledge and interest in the world of technology; geeky tendencies are definitely welcome.
• With this career, you are required to hold a valid driver’s license.
Hours/Salary/Benefits: Good Karma Brands’ Verizon Wireless locations are non-commissioned based environments. GKB Wireless Consultants are salaried teammates with the opportunity to receive monthly bonuses based on performance. All full-time GKB teammates receive full benefits including 401k plan, health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, and opportunities for salary growth increase with skills and responsibilities. Wireless locations are open seven days a week and reflect standard retail hours; teammates are expected to work evenings and weekends.
Opportunity For Growth: Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company.
For Consideration: Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
About Good Karma Brands: Good Karma Brands is primarily a media and marketing company with an expertise in leveraging the power of sports to build brands. Radio assets include Newsradio 620 WTMJ in Milwaukee, eight ESPN affiliated radio stations and two stations in Beaver Dam, Wis. In partnership with ESPN, GKB offers local marketing partners geo-targeted advertising on ESPN’s digital platforms. In addition to its radio assets, GKB boasts a number of premium brands, including an events division that produces the Wisconsin Sports Awards, Tundra Trio hospitality houses in Green Bay, Wis., and the Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl. GKB owns Verizon Wireless retail stores specializing in concierge service, and a home furnishings and design business called the Home Market. For more information, please visit www.goodkarmabrands.com.
*Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.