Are you ready to be at the forefront of Good Karma Brands and help our sales team company wide reach businesses they have never reached before? Good Karma Brands is looking for a Partnership Development Specialist to join our Home Office team, based in Milwaukee, WI, who thrives off a results-oriented environment. The ideal candidate will have a sales-minded attitude, while having a friendly and upbeat personality to set first appointments for the GKB/ESPN Sales Teams by researching businesses, utilizing social media, e-mail, and outbound calling.
Daily Tasks of a Partnership Development Specialist:
• Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through,
Work Hard and Over Deliver
• Research leads to have a thorough understanding of businesses, their locations, and their potential fit with GKB’s solutions/services
• Set meetings with marketing decision makers
o Outbound calling
o Input meetings on calendars of appropriate Sales Team Members (and potential partner’s calendar) with
o Make notes on partners/decision makers in Salesforce
• Establish value by providing GKB or industry specific information/research to potential partners that can help in
• Be proactive in creating and finding solutions to daily challenges throughout the office and GKB
• Number of first meetings scheduled
• Percentage of first meetings that occur
• Initial partnership investment
• Lifetime investment by partner
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
• Passion for sales & service
• Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
• Persistent and driven to succeed even when faced with adversity
• Ability to think outside of the box
• Friendly, optimistic and upbeat personality
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Personal sense of responsibility and accountability
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker
• Willingness to accept and provide feedback
• Solution oriented work ethic
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• With this career, you are required to hold a valid driver’s license
Hours/Salary/Benefits: Partnership Development Specialists are salaried teammates who receive full benefits with additional commission compensation. Partnership Development Specialists receive full receive full benefits, and opportunities for salary growth increase with skills and responsibilities.
Opportunity For Growth: Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands. GKB has a develop-from-within philosophy and encourages teammates to consider and apply for any posted career opportunities desired within any division of GKB.
Closing Date: For considerations, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] no later than 5:00pm on November 15, 2019.
About Good Karma Brands:
Good Karma Brands is primarily a media and marketing company with an expertise in leveraging the power of sports to build brands. Radio assets include ESPN Milwaukee and Newsradio 620 WTMJ in Milwaukee, six ESPN affiliated radio stations and two stations in Beaver Dam, Wis. In partnership with ESPN, GKB offers local marketing partners geo-targeted advertising on ESPN’s digital platforms. In addition to its radio assets, GKB boasts a number of premium brands, including an events division that produces the Wisconsin Sports Awards, Tundra Trio hospitality houses in Green Bay, Wis., and the Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl. GKB owns Verizon Wireless retail stores specializing in concierge service, and a home furnishings and design business called the Home Market. For more information, please visit www.goodkarmabrands.com.
Only candidates with a desire for a long-term career and a commitment to sustained growth in a team environment should consider this opportunity.
*Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.