GKB Milwaukee, consisting of top brands including Newsradio WTMJ, ESPN Milwaukee, The Tundra Trio, The Wisconsin Sports Award, the ESPN App, and ESPN.com is looking for a Partnership Coordinator to help our growing sales team reach new heights.
We’re looking for a teammate who thrives in a positive, fast-paced environment and is passionate about assisting our sales teams in coordinating relationships with our advertising partners. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a passion for organization, an eagerness to dive into the sales world, the enthusiasm to be proactive, and adaptability to handle every day being a new adventure!
Good Karma Brands is primarily a media and marketing company with an expertise in leveraging the power of sports to build brands. Radio assets include Newsradio 620 WTMJ in Milwaukee, seven ESPN affiliated radio stations and two stations in Beaver Dam, Wis. In partnership with ESPN, GKB offers local marketing partners geo-targeted advertising on ESPN’s digital platforms. In addition to its radio assets, GKB boasts a number of premium brands, including an events division that produces the Wisconsin Sports Awards, Tundra Trio hospitality houses in Green Bay, Wis., and the Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl. GKB owns Verizon Wireless retail stores specializing in concierge service, and a home furnishings and design business called the Home Market. For more information, please visit www.goodkarmabrands.com.
Celebrating 22 years, Good Karma Brands has made its name known in its communities as a best in class local operator of world class brands and now it’s time to expand. If you want to be part of a winning team and think you have what it takes, check out the career description below and apply at [email protected]
The Role of a Partnership Coordinator: The primary role of a Partnership Coordinator is to support the GKB Milwaukee sales teams and management by assisting with any and all sales related tasks including entering orders, filling out necessary paperwork, helping brainstorm solutions & creating marketing campaigns, running daily/weekly/monthly reports for Marketing Consultants, assisting with scheduling, managing GKB Milwaukee trade partnerships, and more. Partnership Coordinators are responsible for the day to day administrative work relating to the GKB Milwaukee sales department.
Daily Tasks of a Partnership Coordinator:
• Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver
• Work in a team environment and directly support multiple Marketing Consultants
• Enter sales orders and all other internal administrative tasks that relate to corporate sales partnerships for WKTI, WTMJ and Play by Play
• Assist with designing and creating presentations on behalf of Marketing Consultants for prospective marketing partners
• Participate in idea brainstorming sessions for marketing campaign presentations
• Revise sales orders in Wide Orbit when needed and work directly with Marketing Consultants to receive any missing copy
• Coordinate with Producers and Marketing Consultants to schedule production recordings for partner commercials, interviews and vignettes as part of campaign execution and sponsorships
• Responsible for sending commercial times and invoice copies directly to partners
• Assist Marketing Consultants with any sales related tasks as needed and help be a resource for the sales teams • Fill out necessary paperwork for Marketing Consultants including New Partner Forms, Digital Production Forms, V-Creative, etc.
• Run monthly reports for all Marketing Consultants (billing, commercial schedule, etc.) and confirm orders daily in Wide Orbit
• Oversee campaign pacing
• Enter National & Political orders
• Be knowledgeable in Salesforce and assist Marketing Consultants with reporting & tracking
• Attend partner meetings
• Manage GKB Milwaukee trade partnerships & orders and oversee master ticket spreadsheet for games, events, concerts, etc.
• Work GKB Milwaukee signature events & community events when needed
• Utilize and develop an expertise of all research tools to assist team
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
• Radio and digital acumen and background
• Experience with Wide Orbit is a plus
• Extreme attention to detail
• Capability to handle multiple tasks at one time
• Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Personal sense of responsibility and accountability
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker
• Willingness to accept and provide feedback
• Solution oriented work ethic
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
• With this career, you are required to hold a valid driver’s license
Hours/Salary/Benefits: Good Karma Brands offers a competitive base salary. All GKB Partnership Coordinators receive full benefits including 401k plan, health & dental insurance, paid parental leave, and opportunities for salary growth through growing their responsibilities. The role of a GKB Partnership Coordinator will require teammates to work some evenings and weekends.
Opportunity For Growth: Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company.
For Consideration: Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] no later than 5:00pm CT on Sunday, November 3, 2019.
*Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.