Good Karma Brands is looking for a Part-Time Wireless Consultant to join our Verizon Wireless Zone team who thrives in a customer service-based environment. The ideal candidate will have a sales-minded attitude, while having a friendly and upbeat personality to assist customers and be the face of the store!
Good Karma Brands (GKB) is a sports marketing company with expertise in sports and event marketing. In addition to our newest additions, Newsradio 620 WTMJ and 94.5 ESPN, Good Karma Brands also owns and operates six other ESPN affiliates and serves as a best in class operator of ESPN in radio, digital and events. With locations currently in Cleveland, OH, Milwaukee, WI, Madison, WI, West Palm Beach, FL, Baltimore, MD, Washington D.C., Nashville, TN, Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, GA, GKB is continually expanding our partnership with ESPN to be the local sales solution to offer marketers the opportunity to reach the largest local digital sports audience through ESPN.com, the ESPN App and WatchESPN. Good Karma Brands also owns two Verizon Premium Wireless Retailers, in addition to its Event and Home Solutions divisions.
GKB is seeking Part-Time Wireless Consultants for our Verizon Wireless retail locations in Wisconsin (Beaver Dam & West Bend). To learn more about Good Karma Brands, please visit goodkarmabrands.com
The Role of a Wireless Consultant:
Wireless Consultants do just that: they consult! Wireless Consultants have the opportunity to learn valuable business skills, such as retail and inventory management, as well as contribute to marketing and branding for both Verizon and Good Karma Brands, community involvement and more. The role of a GKB Wireless Consultant is to actively listen to our guest’s needs and recommend solutions tailored to each unique interaction.
Daily Tasks of a Wireless Consultant:
- Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver
- Listen to guest’s needs in order to provide them with the best device, product and service solutions
- Engage current and potential fans through various social media platforms
- Ensure guests and fans in the local community are aware that the Wireless location is a resource for wireless information, support and education
- Ensure organization of all inventory and documents, while maintaining the store’s high standard for appearance
- Perform tasks involved in the overall daily operation of the Wireless location
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Friendly, optimistic and upbeat personality – caffeine addicts welcome
- Personal sense of responsibility and accountability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker.
- Willingness to accept and provide feedback
- Solution oriented work ethic
- General knowledge and interest in the world of technology; geeky tendencies are definitely welcome.
Hours/Salary/Benefits: Part-Time GKB Wireless Consultants are paid hourly. Wireless locations are open seven days a week and reflect standard retail hours; teammates are expected to work evenings and weekends.
Opportunity for Growth: Wireless Consultants are expected to stay current on all news, updates and changes in the industry that are relevant to our guests and fans. Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company.
Closing Date: Please send resume and cover letter for consideration to [email protected]
*Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.