Do you love being out in the community, engaging with people and always have a can-do attitude? Are you energetic, optimistic and upbeat? Well GKB Milwaukee is looking for you!
Good Karma Brands Milwaukee, which consists of ESPN Milwaukee, Newsradio 620 WTMJ, Tundra Trio and the Wisconsin Sports Awards is looking for a part-time Marketing Events Supervisor to be the face of GKB Milwaukee out in the community, interact with loyal fans and partners, oversee promotional street teams and assist in signature events.
Good Karma Brands (GKB) is a sports marketing company with expertise in sports and event marketing. In addition to our newest additions, WTMJ and 94.5 ESPN, Good Karma Brands also owns and operates six other ESPN affiliates and serves as a best in class operator of ESPN in radio, digital and events. With locations currently in Cleveland, OH, Milwaukee, WI, Madison, WI, West Palm Beach, FL, Baltimore, MD, Washington D.C., Nashville, TN, Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, GA, GKB is continually expanding our partnership with ESPN to be the local sales solution to offer marketers the opportunity to reach the largest local digital sports audience through ESPN.com, the ESPN App and WatchESPN. Good Karma Brands also owns two Verizon Premium Wireless Retailers, in addition to its Event and Home Solutions divisions.
Daily Tasks of a Marketing Events Supervisor:
- Street team supervisor for GKB Milwaukee which includes setting up events, interacting with fans, being a role model and example for interns working throughout event, and breaking down event
- This part-time opportunity will be primarily outside of the office with sole responsibility overseeing and supervising remote broadcasts, street teams and signature events and will include nights and weekend hours
- Ability to lead in a team dynamic while coaching interns on-site and being the connection between partners, fans, and teammates
- Provide clear and honest feedback to Marketing Facilitator and Director of Marketing about each event including ways to improve processes, any issues that may have occurred, or any positive comments about the event or interns/teammates working
- With this career you will be responsible for driving the station vehicles and are required to hold a valid driver’s license while meeting the requirements as defined in Good Karma Brands’ Fleet Policies
- Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
- Personal sense of responsibility and accountability
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Friendly, optimistic and upbeat personality
- Willingness to accept and provide feedback
- Solution oriented work ethic
- Ability to think outside of the box
Hours/Salary/Benefits: GKB Marketing Event Supervisors are paid hourly. The role of Marketing Events Supervisor will require teammates to work evenings and weekends.
Opportunity For Growth: Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company.
Closing Date: Please send resume and cover letter for consideration to [email protected]
*Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.