Good Karma Brands (GKB) is a sports marketing company, with expertise in sports and event marketing, that has been named a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel Top Workplace consistently over the last ten years. The origins of the company are based in Beaver Dam, WI where Good Karma Brands has operated WBEV (news) and WXRO (country) for over two decades and recently launched dailydodge.com. In addition, GKB owns and operates several ESPN affiliates, two Verizon Premium Wireless Retailers, as well as well as an Events and Home Solutions division. To learn more about Good Karma Brands, please www.goodkarmabrands.com
Good Karma Brands Beaver Dam (95.3 WXRO, 1430 WBEV, and DailyDodge.com) is seeking a part-time weekend programming teammate to be a part of our continued growth.
Responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Producing sports play-by-play broadcasts such as Packers, Badgers and local sports
- Produce remote callbacks and additional shows
- Opportunity to earn potential on-air shift (Nights and/or weekends, once cleared through training)
- Recording and editing audio
- Earning additional opportunities based on mastering the above
Preferred skills, knowledge, and qualifications
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creativity, flexibility & passion
- Night and weekend availability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Audition
Good Karma Brands part-time content teammates are paid hourly. The role of Part Time Content Teammate will require teammates to work evenings and weekends.
Opportunity for Growth
Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core
values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company.
For considerations, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] no later than 5:00pm on May 30, 2019.
*Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.