Are you ready to be part of a team that has a growth mindset? ESPN Madison is looking for an experienced sales professional with a go-getter attitude who is passionate about building strong, mutually beneficial partnerships to help local organizations grow. ESPN Madison consists of top sports brands in Madison: 100.5 ESPN and ESPNWisconsin.com, the ESPN App and ESPN.com and the Wisconsin Sports Awards.
Good Karma Brands is in need of a top preforming Marketing Consultant/Account Executive that thrives off a results-oriented, fast-past environment. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sports, a thorough knowledge of the Madison community and its loyal fans, the ability to initiate calls, build relationships through face to face meetings, and drive revenue.
Good Karma Brands (GKB) is a sports marketing company with expertise in sports and event marketing. In addition to our newest additions, WTMJ and 94.5 ESPN, Good Karma Brands also owns and operates six other ESPN affiliates and serves as a best in class operator of ESPN in radio, digital and events, and owns two Verizon Premium Wireless Retailers, in addition to its Event and Home Solutions divisions.
Only teammates with a desire for a long-term career in sales and a commitment to sustained growth in a team environment should consider this opportunity.
To learn more about Good Karma Brands, please visit goodkarmabrands.com.
Daily Tasks of a Marketing Consultant:
- Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver
- Identify, uncover, and develop opportunities
- Develop relationships with area businesses and decision makers and work with them to create successful, customized marketing solutions utilizing our audio, digital and events solutions
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of complete portfolio of sales solutions for current partners and new business
- Prospect for potential new partners and cold call as appropriate to ensure continuous new business opportunities
- Meet potential partners by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network
- Work with team to develop marketing campaigns that speak to the partner’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Ability to sell at all levels including C-Level positions
- Be proactive in creating and finding solutions to daily challenges throughout the office and GKB
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of previous sales experience
- Passion for sales & service
- Goal oriented and creative self-starter
- Demonstrated success in reaching and exceeding your goals with business owners, CEO’s, general managers, etc. in local companies
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven business acumen
- Radical sense of responsibility and accountability
- Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Friendly, optimistic and upbeat personality
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker.
- Willingness to accept and provide feedback
- Solution oriented work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- With this career, you are required to hold a valid driver’s license
Hours/Salary/Benefits: This position is based off a draw system with a pre-determined draw amount paid each month, plus commission. GKB Marketing Consultants receive full benefits, and opportunities for salary growth with skills, responsibilities and through meeting targeted sales goals. The role of Marketing Consultant will require teammates to work some evenings and weekends.
Opportunity For Growth: Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company.
Closing Date: Please send resume and cover letter for consideration to [email protected]
*Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.