Good Karma Brands is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team, based in GKB’s corporate office in Milwaukee, WI, who is ready and eager to dive into the creative world to create on-brand, engaging graphics for our advertising partners and customized campaigns for our Marketing Consultants across all markets. As a Graphic Designer, you will have a hand in all aspects of the design process including translating partner needs into design strategies while designing visual concepts using graphic design tools & software, and collaborating directly with GBK’s sales team and advertising partners.
The ideal candidate will have extreme attention to detail, a positive attitude that can thrive under tight deadlines, enjoy the daily routine of resizing ad graphics, and is ready to execute day in and day out!
Daily Tasks of a Graphic Designer
• Create and size rich media (HTML5) ads for marketing partners to run on ESPN’s digital platforms (ESPN.com, The ESPN App, WatchESPN)
• Create and design PowerPoint presentations utilizing rich media and video customized for advertising partners’ brand and goals
• Attend partner meetings and create ideas for engaging marketing campaigns
• Work directly with GKB Marketing Consultants (sales team) across all markets
• Be proactive in creating and finding solutions to daily challenges throughout the office and GKB
• Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications
• Degree in design or 1-2 years’ experience in design
• Ability to work within Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects)
• Familiarity in Google Web Designer & Adobe Animate, is a plus
• Familiarity with PowerPoint, is a plus
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work within tight deadlines
• Basic video editing capabilities to create or edit video ads as needed, is a plus
• Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
• Positive attitude and ability to work within tight deadlines, manager your workload, and communicate with teammates & advertising partners
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Personal sense of responsibility and accountability
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• Willingness to accept and provide feedback
• Excellent communication skills
• With this career, you are required to hold a valid driver’s license
Hours/Salary/Benefits: Graphic Designers are salaried teammates with additional commission compensation who receive full benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, 401k plan, paid parental leave, and more with opportunities for salary growth increase with skills and responsibilities.
Opportunity for Growth: Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands. GKB has a develop-from-within philosophy and encourages teammates to consider and apply for any posted career opportunities desired within any division of GKB.
Closing Date: Please send resume with a link to your portfolio for consideration to [email protected] no later than 5pm on Friday, October 23, 2020. (Samples included with resume will be accepted and considered as well.)
About Good Karma Brands
Good Karma Brands, LLC (GKB) is a media and marketing company with expertise in leveraging the power of sports and local news to build brands through radio, digital, events, and TV assets. Radio assets include Newsradio 620 WTMJ & 101.7 The Truth in Milwaukee, Wis., seven ESPN affiliated radio stations in Chicago, Cleveland, Madison, Milwaukee and West Palm Beach, and two stations in Beaver Dam, Wis. In partnership with ESPN, GKB also offers local marketing partners geo-targeted advertising on ESPN’s digital platforms. In addition to its radio assets, GKB boasts a number of premium brands, including an events division that produces the Wisconsin Sports Awards, Tundra Trio hospitality houses in Green Bay, Wis., and the Boca Raton Bowl. For more information, please visit www.goodkarmabrands.com.
Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.