Partnership Coordinator (Digital)
(opportunity to based in Cleveland, OH or Milwaukee, WI)
ESPN Cleveland and Good Karma Brands is in need of a top preforming Partnership Coordinator, based in Cleveland or GKB’s Home Office in Milwaukee, that thrives off a results-oriented, fast-past environment and is passionate about assisting our digital sales team guarantee success. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a need to stay organized, an eagerness to dive into the sales world, and the enthusiasm to be proactive and wear many hats, depending on the day. As a Partnership Coordinator, you will support the ESPN Cleveland digital sales & marketing team by helping brainstorm solutions & creating marketing campaigns while assisting with any and all sales related tasks.
Daily Tasks of a Partnership Coordinator (Digital):
• Ability to handle day to day management of all copy & creative for multiple partners at various steps in the process.
• Capability to be an extension of the Marketing Consultant by working directly with & communication to partners, ensuring their campaign & programs are running accurately.
• Oversight of all details with sales process & partnership including copy, creative, dates, billing summaries, invoices, liability reports, campaigns/decks, EDSR’s.
• Management of campaign/deck creation process working directly with Marketing Consultant & design team
• Update and manage Salesforce with capability to enter Marketing Consultant’s billing, make adjustments, include notes & action steps, etc.
• Ability to interpret and communicate delivery reports including what to highlight when sending to partners & what to look for when evaluating.
• Ability to collaborate with Marketing Consultant’s on all elements within the sales process.
Preferred knowledge, skills, and qualifications:
• Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
• Ability to think outside of the box
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Friendly, optimistic and upbeat personality
• Excellent communication skills
• Personal sense of responsibility and accountability
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker
• Willingness to accept and provide feedback
• Solution oriented work ethic
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• With this career, you are required to hold a valid driver’s license
Hours/Salary/Benefits: GKB full-time teammates are salaried teammates who receive full benefits to include health, dental and vision insurance, 401k plan, company-provided life insurance, STD, LTD, paid parental leave, and more with opportunities for salary growth increase with skills and responsibilities.
Opportunity for Growth: Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands. GKB has a develop from-within philosophy and encourages teammates to consider and apply for any posted career opportunities desired within any division of GKB.
Closing Date: For consideration, please send cover letter and resume to [email protected] no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 5, 2021.
About Good Karma Brands: Good Karma Brands, LLC (GKB) is a media and marketing company with expertise in leveraging the power of sports and local news to build brands through radio, digital, events, and TV assets. Radio assets include Newsradio 620 WTMJ and 101.7 The Truth in Milwaukee, Wis., seven ESPN affiliated radio stations in Chicago, Cleveland, Madison, Milwaukee, and West Palm Beach, and two stations in Beaver Dam, Wis. In partnership with ESPN, GKB also offers local marketing partners geo-targeted advertising on ESPN’s digital platforms. In addition to its radio assets, GKB boasts a number of premium brands, including an events division that produces the Wisconsin Sports Awards, Tundra Trio hospitality houses in Green Bay, Wis., and the Boca Raton Bowl.
For more information, please visit www.goodkarmabrands.com.
Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development, and advancement to all current and potential teammates.