If you have a head for numbers, an interest in the ever-evolving world of digital media, and an interest in being part of a dynamic, growing team, Good Karma Brands (GKB) has the career opportunity for you! GKB is providing local digital sales for ESPN in ten markets across the country and we are looking for a teammate to support our current markets and continuous expansion with digital billing, analytics and statistics. The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker who is extremely detail-oriented with a strong aptitude for math and is a creative problem solver.
Celebrating 22 years, Good Karma Brands has made its name known in its communities as a best in class local operator of world class brands and now it’s time to expand. If you want to be part of a winning team and think you have what it takes, check out the career description below and apply at [email protected]
The Role of a Digital Reporting Analyst:
The primary role of a Digital Reporting Analyst is to support the GKB/ESPN Digital Team by conducting economic, financial and statistical research and analysis for our Digital Sales Teams. As a Digital Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for creating financial reports including all invoices and billing summaries for GKB’s digital advertising partners, while working directly with our accounting and sales teams in all markets. This role will be accountable for overseeing and streamlining GKB’s digital billing process.
Daily Tasks of a Digital Reporting Analyst:
• Generate all Good Karma Brands digital billing and digital co-op
• Compile, categorize, calculate, tabulate, audit and verify large amounts of information and data
• Responsible for computing, validating, and submitting timely and accurate invoices to advertising partners
• Work closely with Marketing Consultants (GKB Sales Team) to provide customers with accurate and timely information
• Initiate and contribute to billing process improvements
• Assist in special projects
• Assist teammates in conducting economic, financial and statistical research and analysis
• Creation of financial reports including weekly sales dashboard, weekly billing summary, and others
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
• Aptitude for math and statistics
• Detailed-oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Strong mathematical background and proficiency
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office with particular skills with Excel strongly preferred
• High level written and verbal communication skills
• Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
• Work well under pressure
• Problem solving, critical thinking, self-motivated, dependable and ability to meet deadlines
• With this career, you are required to hold a valid driver’s license
Hours/Salary/Benefits: Good Karma Brands offers a competitive base salary. All GKB fulltime teammates receive full benefits including 401k plan, health & dental insurance, paid parental leave, and opportunities for salary growth through growing their responsibilities.
Opportunity For Growth: Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company.
For Consideration: Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] no later than 5:00pm CT on Friday, November 29, 2019.
About Good Karma Brands:
Good Karma Brands is primarily a media and marketing company with an expertise in leveraging the power of sports to build brands. Radio assets include Newsradio 620 WTMJ in Milwaukee, seven ESPN affiliated radio stations and two stations in Beaver Dam, Wis. In partnership with ESPN, GKB offers local marketing partners geo-targeted advertising on ESPN’s digital platforms. In addition to its radio assets, GKB boasts a number of premium brands, including an events division that produces the Wisconsin Sports Awards, Tundra Trio hospitality houses in Green Bay, Wis., and the Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl. GKB owns Verizon Wireless retail stores specializing in concierge service, and a home furnishings and design business called the Home Market. For more information, please visit www.goodkarmabrands.com.
*Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.