Do you have a personable phone presence and enjoy dialing for dollars? Well, this might be the career for you. Good Karma Brands is looking for a Collections Specialist to join our Home Office team who will thrive when handling all steps in the collections process. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be extremely detail-oriented and a team player who is
professional, trustworthy and able to work independently. Math nerds are encouraged and welcome!
Good Karma Brands (GKB) is a sports marketing company with expertise in sports and event marketing. Good Karma Brands owns and operates ten radio stations including seven ESPN affiliates and serves as a best in class operator of ESPN in radio, digital and events. GKB also owns two Verizon Premium Wireless Retailers, in addition to its Event and Home Solutions divisions.
Only candidates with a desire for a long-term career and a commitment to sustained growth in a team environment should consider this opportunity. If you want to be part of a revolutionary
team and think you have what it takes, check out the career description below and apply at [email protected] To learn more about Good Karma Brands, visit www.goodkarmabrands.com.
Daily Tasks of a Collections Specialist:
• Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver
• Oversee the collections process and manage the aging
• Post daily receipts
• Manage cash-in-advance accounts
• Contact partners regarding outstanding balances while maintaining the integrity of the relationship
• Generate monthly collection reports and identify delinquencies
• Oversee acquisition reconciliations
• Evaluate credit worthiness of new partners
• Be proactive in creating and finding solutions to daily challenges throughout the office and GKB
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
• 1-3 years professional collections experience
• Broadcast collections experience and working knowledge of Wide Orbit and/or Radio Traffic is a plus
• Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills; proficiency in Excel
• Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
• Persistent and driven to succeed even when faced with adversity
• Ability to think outside of the box
• Friendly, optimistic and upbeat personality
• Personal sense of responsibility and accountability
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker.
• Willingness to accept and provide feedback
• Solution oriented work ethic
Compensation: Collections Specialists are full-time teammates who are eligible for GKB’s benefits package.
Salary commensurate with skills.
Opportunity For Growth: Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands. GKB has a develop-from-within philosophy and encourages teammates to consider and apply
for any posted career opportunities desired within any division of GKB.
Closing Date: For consideration, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] no later than 5:00pm on July 31, 2019.
*Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.