Beaver Dam Part-Time Producer & Videographer
Beaver Dam has been the heart and soul of Good Karma Brands since it was founded there in 1997. Approaching 70 years serving the local community, GKB Beaver Dam now boasts the leading news/information/sports (WBEV) radio station, a hit music station (95X), and the community’s go-to resource for news (Dailydodge.com), and now it’s time to expand! 1430 WBEV and DailyDodge.com is seeking a part-time Producer/Videographer to be a part of our continued growth and create compelling content to our loyal fans. The ideal candidate will have previous producing experience with a passion for bringing stories to life through video.
Daily Tasks of a Producer/Videographer:
• Produce various radio broadcasts, namely high school sports
• Execute video broadcasts of high school sports
• Proficiency in recording and editing audio and video
• Opportunity to earn additional responsibilities based on mastering the above
Preferred knowledge, skills & qualifications:
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Night and weekend availability
• An aptitude for working with new technologies
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Creativity, flexibility, passion
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Audition
• Positive attitude and willingness to accept feedback
• Previous experience in radio broadcasting, or audio/video production is helpful, but not required
• With this career, you are required to hold a valid driver’s license
Hours/Salary/Benefits: Good Karma Brands part-time teammates are paid hourly. The role of a part-time teammate will require you to work evenings and weekends. Opportunity for Growth Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands. GKB has a develop-from-within philosophy and encourages teammates to consider and apply for any posted career opportunities desired within any division of GKB. Closing Date Please send resume and cover letter for consideration to [email protected] no later than 5pm on November 10, 2020.
About Good Karma Brands
Good Karma Brands, LLC (GKB) is a media and marketing company with expertise in leveraging the power of sports and local news to build brands through radio, digital, events, and TV assets. Radio assets include Newsradio 620 WTMJ & 101.7 The Truth in Milwaukee, Wis., seven ESPN affiliated radio stations in Chicago, Cleveland, Madison, Milwaukee and West Palm Beach, and two stations in Beaver Dam, Wis. In partnership with ESPN, GKB also offers local marketing partners geo-targeted advertising on ESPN’s digital platforms. In addition to its radio assets, GKB boasts a number of premium brands, including an events division that produces the Wisconsin Sports Awards, Tundra Trio hospitality houses in Green Bay, Wis., and the Boca Raton Bowl. For more information, please visit www.goodkarmabrands.com.
Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.