Wireless Consultant (Wisconsin)
Good Karma Brands (GKB) is a sports marketing company with expertise in sports and event marketing, and has been named a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel Top Workplace for the past five consecutive years. Good Karma Brands’ Wireless Division has locations in West Bend and Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. GKB Wireless aims to reinvent the relationship with your wireless provider by creating an extraordinary in-store experience. GKB also owns and operates eight ESPN affiliates, in addition to its Event and Home Solutions divisions. To learn more about Good Karma Brands, please visit www.goodkarmabrands.com
GKB is seeking Wireless Consultants for our Verizon Wireless retail locations throughout Wisconsin. Only candidates with a desire for a long-term career and a commitment to sustained growth in a team environment should consider this opportunity.
The Role of a Wireless Consultant:
Wireless Consultants do just that: they consult! Wireless Consultants have the opportunity to learn valuable business skills, such as retail and inventory management, as well as contribute to marketing and branding for both Verizon and Good Karma Brands, community involvement and more. The role of a GKB Wireless Consultant is to actively listen to our guest’s needs and recommend solutions tailored to each unique interaction.
Daily Tasks of a Wireless Consultant:
- Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver
- Listen to guest’s needs in order to provide them with the best device, product and service solutions
- Generate and share new ideas for more efficient and effective processes, including but not limited to: guest interactions, store policies and procedures, internal processes, training and development
- Engage current and potential fans through various social media platforms
- Ensure guests and fans in the local community are aware that the Wireless location is a resource for wireless information, support and education
- Reconcile daily finances and transactions
- Ensure organization of all inventory and documents, while maintaining the store’s high standard for appearance
- Perform tasks involved in the overall daily operation of the Wireless location
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Friendly, optimistic and upbeat personality – caffeine addicts welcome
- Personal sense of responsibility and accountability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker.
- Willingness to accept and provide feedback
- Solution oriented work ethic
- General knowledge and interest in the world of technology; geeky tendencies are definitely welcome.
Good Karma Brands’ Verizon Wireless locations are non-commissioned based environments. GKB Wireless Consultants are salaried teammates who receive full benefits, and opportunities for salary growth increase with skills and responsibilities. Wireless locations are open seven days a week and reflect standard retail hours; teammates are expected to work evenings and weekends.
Opportunity for Growth:
Wireless Consultants are expected to stay current on all news, updates and changes in the industry that are relevant to our guests and fans. Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company.
Please send resume and cover letter for consideration to [email protected]
Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.