WBEV/WXRO/DAILYDODGE.COM Marketing Consultant (BEAVER DAM, WISCONSIN)
Good Karma Brands (GKB) is a marketing company with expertise in best in class local brand operation that has been named a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel Top Workplace for six consecutive years. The origins of the company are in Beaver Dam, where GKB has operated WBEV (news) and WXRO (country) for almost two decades and recently launched dailydodge.com. In addition, GKB owns and operates seven ESPN affiliates, two Verizon Wireless stores, in addition to its Event and Home Solutions divisions. To learn more about Good Karma Brands, please visit www.goodkarmabrands.com
GKB is seeking a full-time Marketing Consultant that can contribute to all aspects of our WBEV/WXRO Radio Stations. Only candidates with a desire for a long-term career with GKB and a commitment to sustained growth in a team environment should consider this opportunity.
The primary role of the Marketing Consultant is to develop long-term relationships with area businesses and work with them to create successful, customized marketing solutions.
Marketing Consultants are responsible for prospecting for new marketing partners by networking and cold calling while also growing and retaining existing accounts. Strategic planning is key, as the Marketing Consultant will be responsible for continuous prospecting while servicing existing partners. This will require a thorough knowledge of the market, and of GKB’s assets as the solutions/services we provide.
Daily Tasks of a Marketing Consultant:
- Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver
- Develop relationships with area businesses and work with them to create successful, customized marketing solutions utilizing our assets including WBEV and WXRO, and dailydodge.com.
- Identify innovative revenue opportunities and new potential partners
- Prospect for potential new partners and cold call as appropriate to ensure continuous new business opportunities
- Meet potential partners by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network
- Work with team to develop marketing campaigns that speaks to the partner’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in pricing the solution
- Be proactive in creating and finding solutions to daily challenges throughout the office and GKB
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven business acumen
- Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Friendly, optimistic and upbeat personality
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Personal sense of responsibility and accountability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker.
- Willingness to accept and provide feedback
- Solution oriented work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
This position is commissioned based with a pre-determined draw amount paid each month. GKB Marketing Consultants receive full benefits, and opportunities for salary growth with skills, responsibilities and through meeting targeted sales goals. The role of Marketing Consultant will require teammates to work some evenings and weekends.
Opportunity For Growth
Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company.
Please send resume and cover letter for consideration to [email protected] no later than March 30, 2018
Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.