Partnership Development Specialist (MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN)
Are you ready to be at the forefront of Good Karma Brands and help our sales team company-wide reach businesses they have never reached before? Good Karma Brands is looking for a Partnership Development Specialist to join our Home Office team who thrives off of a results-oriented environment. The ideal candidate will have a sales-minded attitude, while having a friendly and upbeat personality to set first appointments for the GKB/ESPN Sales Teams by researching business, utilizing social media, e-mail, and outbound calling.
Good Karma Brands (GKB) is a sports marketing company with expertise in sports and event marketing. In addition to our newest additions, WTMJ and 94.5 ESPN, Good Karma Brands also owns and operates six other ESPN affiliates and serves as a best in class operator of ESPN in radio, digital and events. With locations currently in Cleveland, OH, Milwaukee, WI, Madison, WI, West Palm Beach, FL, Baltimore, MD, Washington D.C., Nashville, TN, and Atlanta, GA, GKB is continually expanding our partnership with ESPN to be the local sales solution to offer marketers the opportunity to reach the largest local digital sports audience through ESPN.com, the ESPN App and WatchESPN. Good Karma Brands also owns two Verizon Premium Wireless Retailers, in addition to its Event and Home Solutions divisions.
Only candidates with a desire for a long-term career and a commitment to sustained growth in a team environment should consider this opportunity.
- Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver
- Research leads to have a thorough understanding of businesses, their locations, and their potential fit with GKB’s solutions/services
- Set meetings with marketing decision makers
- Outbound calling
- Input meetings on calendars of appropriate Sales Team Members (and potential partner’s calendar) with relevant details
- Make notes on partners/decision makers in Salesforce
- Establish value by providing GKB or industry specific information/research to potential partners that can help in obtaining appointments
- Be proactive in creating and finding solutions to daily challenges throughout the office and GKB
- Number of first meetings scheduled
- Percentage of first meetings that occur
- Initial partnership investment
- Lifetime investment by partner
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Passion for sales & service
- Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
- Persistent and driven to succeed even when faced with adversity
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Friendly, optimistic and upbeat personality
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Personal sense of responsibility and accountability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker.
- Willingness to accept and provide feedback
- Solution oriented work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Partnership Development Specialists are salaried teammates who receive full benefits with additional commission compensation. Partnership Development Specialists receive full receive full benefits, and opportunities for salary growth increase with skills and responsibilities.
Opportunity For Growth:
Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands. GKB has a develop-from-within philosophy and encourages teammates to consider and apply for any posted career opportunities desired within any division of GKB.
For considerations, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] no later than 5:00pm on December 31, 2018.
Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.