Graphic Designer (MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN)
Good Karma Brands (GKB) is a sports marketing company with expertise in best in class local brand operation. With locations in Cleveland, OH, Milwaukee, WI, Madison, WI, West Palm Beach, FL, Baltimore, MD, and Washington D.C. GKB is continually expanding our partnership with ESPN Hometown, a division of ESPN, to offer marketers the opportunity to reach the largest local digital sports audience through ESPN.com, the ESPN App and WatchESPN.
Based in Good Karma Brand’s corporate office in Milwaukee, GKB is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team who is ready and eager to dive into the creative world to create on-brand, engaging graphics for our advertising partners and customized campaigns for our Marketing Consultants across all markets. Only candidates with a desire for a long-term career and a commitment to sustained growth in a team environment should consider this opportunity.
GKB also owns and operates six ESPN Radio affiliates, two Verizon Premium Wireless Retailers, in addition to its Event and Home Solutions divisions. To learn more about Good Karma Brands, please visit www.goodkarmabrands.com.
Daily Tasks of a Graphic Designer:
- Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver
- Create and size rich media (HTML5) ads for marketing partners to run on ESPN’s digital platforms (ESPN.com, The ESPN App, WatchESPN)
- Create and design PowerPoint presentations utilizing rich media and video customized for advertising partners’ brand and goals
- Attend partner meetings and create ideas for engaging marketing campaigns
- Work directly with GKB Marketing Consultants (sales team) across all markets
- Be proactive in creating and finding solutions to daily challenges throughout the office and GKB
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Ability to work within Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects) and Google Web Designer
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work within tight deadlines
- Basic video editing capabilities to create or edit video ads as needed is a plus
- Background in HTML Coding is a plus
- Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Personal sense of responsibility and accountability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Willingness to accept and provide feedback
- Excellent communication skills
- Solution oriented work ethic
- With this career, you are required to hold a valid driver’s license
GKB Graphic Designers are salaried teammates who receive full benefits, and opportunities for salary growth increase with skills and responsibilities. The role of Graphic Designer may require teammates to work some evenings and weekends.
Opportunity For Growth:
Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company.
Please send resume with a link to your portfolio for consideration to [email protected] no later than August 5, 2018. (Samples included with resume will be accepted and considered as well.)
Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.