Executive Assistant to General Manager of ESPN Cleveland/Vice President of Good Karma Brands (Cleveland, Ohio)
ESPN Cleveland consists of top sports brands in Cleveland: ESPN 850 WKNR, 1540 KNR2, The Land on Demand, as well as the ESPN App and ESPN.com.
Owned by Good Karma Brands (GKB), a sports marketing company with expertise in sports and event marketing, ESPN Cleveland is seeking an Executive Assistant to support daily needs and responsibilities of the General Manager of ESPN Cleveland/Vice President of Good Karma Brands. Only candidates with a desire for a long-term career and a commitment to sustained growth in a team environment should consider this opportunity.
To learn more about Good Karma Brands, please visit goodkarmabrands.com.
The Role of an Executive Assistant:
The primary role of the Executive Assistant to the General Manager of ESPN Cleveland/Vice President of Good Karma Brands is to provide support and administrative assistance in a well-organized, proactive, and timely manner while gaining an inside look at the ins and outs of leadership in the sports marketing industry.
The Executive Assistant will have a rare opportunity to work side by side one of the top executives of Good Karma Brands’ largest and most sports dominated markets, ESPN Cleveland. In conjunction with assistant type responsibilities, this role will have the chance to get a deep dive into the business from firsthand experiences and opportunities. This role will require outstanding organizational, time management, and communication skills and a knowledge of GKB’s assets as the solutions/services we provide.
Daily Tasks of an Executive Assistant:
- Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver
- Act as point of contact between the General Manager of ESPN Cleveland and company teammates and advertising partners
- Maintain and manage daily schedule, meeting arrangements, calendar invites, and reminders
- Monitor, screen, respond to, and distribute incoming e-mail communication
- Arrange/coordinate travel
- Assist in data input into company spreadsheets
- Participate in daily internal and external meetings while recording important notes, action items, and follow up steps
- Run Salesforce reports and collect and analyze data/metrics to General Manager of ESPN Cleveland prior to internal meetings
- Be proactive in creating and finding solutions to daily challenges throughout the office and GKB
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
- Ability to think outside of the box and be proactive
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Friendly, optimistic and upbeat personality
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Personal sense of responsibility and accountability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker
- Willingness to accept and provide feedback
- Solution oriented work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Good Karma Brands Executive Assistants are salaried teammates who receive full benefits, and opportunities for salary growth increase with skills and responsibilities. The role of an Executive Assistant will require teammates to work some evenings and weekends.
Opportunity For Growth:
Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside of the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company.
Please send resume and cover letter for consideration to [email protected] no later than April 9, 2018
Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.