ESPN Digital Marketing Consultant (CHARLOTTE, NC)
Good Karma Brands (GKB) is a sports marketing company with expertise in best in class local brand operation. With locations currently in Cleveland, OH, Milwaukee, WI, Madison, WI, West Palm Beach, FL, Baltimore, MD, Washington D.C., and Nashville, TN, GKB is continually expanding our partnership with ESPN to be the local sales solution to offer marketers the opportunity to reach the largest local digital sports audience through ESPN.com, the ESPN App and WatchESPN.
Good Karma Brands is seeking a ESPN Digital Marketing Consultant for the Charlotte, NC market. Only candidates with a desire for a long-term career, ability to be successful as a remote worker without a dedicated GKB office, and a commitment to sustained growth should consider this opportunity.
GKB also owns and operates six ESPN Radio affiliates, two Verizon Premium Wireless Retailers, in addition to its Event and Home Solutions divisions. To learn more about Good Karma Brands, please visit www.goodkarmabrands.com
The Role of an ESPN Digital Marketing Consultant:
The primary role of the ESPN Digital Marketing Consultant is to develop long-term relationships with area businesses by creating successful, customized digital marketing solutions utilizing ESPN.com, the ESPN App and Watch ESPN. As a remote opportunity, ESPN Digital Marketing Consultants are responsible for prospecting for new marketing partners by networking and cold calling while also growing and retaining their existing accounts. Strategic planning is key, as the Marketing Consultant will be responsible for continuous prospecting while servicing existing partners. This will require a thorough knowledge of the market and of ESPN’s digital assets as the solutions/services we provide.
Daily Tasks of a Marketing Consultant:
- Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver
- Develop relationships with area businesses and work with them to create successful, customized marketing solutions utilizing our ESPN Digital assets targeted locally to the Charlotte, NC DMA
- Identify innovative revenue opportunities and new potential partners
- Prospect for potential new partners and cold call as appropriate to ensure continuous new business opportunities
- Meet potential partners by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network
- Work with team to develop marketing campaigns that speak to the partner’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Be proactive in creating and finding solutions to daily challenges throughout the office and GKB
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- • 3+ years of previous outside sales experience
- • Entrepreneurial spirit
- • Proven business acumen
- • Personal sense of responsibility and accountability
- • Passion to be a part of a team and the ability to work independently
- • Ability to think outside of the box
- • Strong organizational and time management skills
- • Friendly, optimistic and upbeat personality
- • Excellent written and verbal skills.
- • Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment – a multi-tasker.
- • Willingness to accept and provide feedback
- • Solution oriented work ethic
- • Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- • With this career, you are required to hold a valid driver’s license
Good Karma Brands offers a competitive base salary plus commission. All ESPN Digital Marketing Consultants receive full benefits including “in-home office” & gas/mileage reimbursement, 401k plan, health & dental insurance, and opportunities for salary growth through growing their responsibilities and meeting targeted sales goals. The role of ESPN Digital Marketing Consultant will require teammates to work some evenings and weekends.
Opportunity For Growth:
Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands and are responsible to represent GKB, our story, and our core values inside and outside the workplace. Teammates are encouraged to take a proactive role in building relationships and seeking opportunities throughout the company.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] no later than October 14, 2018.
Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.